Pioneer - Smart Cat Raindrop Ceramic FountainRegular price $99.99 Sale price $49.51 Save $50.48
Circulating drinking water is naturally appealing to pets
Reasons to choose the Raindrop for your pet
- 60 oz Capacity
- Dishwasher Safe
- Replaceable Charcoal Filter
- Suitable for Cats and Dogs
- Continuously Filters Water
- Uses the Filter Replacement (#3002 3-Pack or #3014 4-Pack)
Available in heavy-duty ceramic; 60oz
Heavy Duty Ceramic
The Raindrop Ceramic Pet Fountain has a simple two piece construction that makes this fountain easy to use and easy to clean. Modern raindrop shape compliments décor of any room. Heavy-duty ceramic helps prevent feline acne. Replaceable charcoal filter so your pet can enjoy clean and pure, healthy water. Its 60 oz capacity reduces the number of daily refills.
All fountains come with a filter for initial set-up and usage. Depending on the number of pets and water hardness, it is recommended to change filters approximately every 2 to 4 weeks. Regular filter changes help to ensure the freshest water available for pets.
For optimal performance we also recommend that you clean the fountain once a week and disassemble/clean the pump once a month.
The Raindrop Features
12V Pump & Transformer
Universal pump and transformer compatible with most Pioneer Pet drinking fountains. Cord length is 70.8". Adjustable lever located on the front panel of the pump regulates the rate of water flow. Our pump is UL listed and approved for underwater use.
All of our fountains come with a filter for initial set-up and usage. This allows your pet to have clean and healthy water! Simply rinse the filter under cool water (to get rid of any loose charcoal). Replace the filter approximately every 2 to 4 weeks to ensure the freshest water available for pets.
Easy to Assemble and Clean
The Raindrop is dishwasher safe and easy to assemble, and its heavy-duty ceramic construction allows for easy cleaning. If you ever have some build up just use white vinegar to soak the non-electrical parts in.
Adjustable Flow Switch
- The lever located on the front panel of the pump regulates the rate of flow.
- The maximum or “+” creates the strongest flow.
- The minimum or “-” creates the mildest flow.
- Starting at the lowest setting is recommended.
- Setting the lever at the maximum setting can cause splashing.
How to clean your pump...
For the longevity of your fountain pump cleaning is essential. Please do the following 1-3 times per month depending on number of animals using the fountain.
2. Disassemble and rinse impeller under water.
3. Clear any hair or debris inside pump away.
4. Place impeller back in and spin a few times to set alignment.