These homemade dog biscuits are a fun and healthy choice for treating your pet. With delicious nutritional powerhouses like buckwheat, eggs, and salmon your pet will love them.
Did you know?
- Buckwheat flour is gluten-free and packed with fiber, protein and other minerals.
- Eggs are a nutritional powerhouse, with a range of nutrients: Vitamin A, Folate, Riboflavin, Iron, Vitamin B12, Selenium, Antioxidants lutein, zeaxanthin, Fatty acids
- Salmon is a great source of Omega 3's
1 1/4 cup ground dark organic buckwheat
1 Can Nootka Pure Salmon
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. You may need to use your hands to get it well mixed.
- Sprinkle some of the buckwheat on a flat surface and roll to about 1/4 in thick.
- Cut into any shape you like.
- Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Turn halfway through cooking to brown on both sides.
- Store in a container and keep refrigerated.