Adored Beast - Jump for Joynts - Extra StrengthRegular price $27.99
Joint Support - From the manufacturer:
Available in Regular or Extra Strength
Jump for JOYnts joint support for dogs and cats is suitable for daily signs of stiffness or limping.
It features 4-way mobility support! Great for healthy joints, ligaments, tendons, and muscles. Jump for JOYnts can support issues such as ACL injuries, arthritis, and bone and muscle injuries.
It does not contain MSM which can cause sensitivity in some dogs and cats.
Clinically tested for over a decade with incredible results.
- For occasional limping or stiffness, use REGULAR STRENGTH
- For chronic limping, stiffness, arthritis, use EXTRA STRENGTH
Week 1: One dose (4 pumps) twice per day
Week 2: One dose (4 pumps) once per day
Week 3: One dose every other day
Maintenance: One dose 1-3 times per week or as needed. For very arthritic dogs the dose may need to be given once a day ongoing if improvement is seen.
In chronic cases where symptoms do not begin to improve within 10 days, it is best to consult your veterinarian.
A personal note from Julie Anne:
Many of our products have been proven effective over the course of 15 years in my veterinary clinic.
Jump for JOYnts is one of those products. I just love it because are no contraindications with any conventional drugs and no side effects or sensitivities to the stomach like we've seen with NSAIDs or even natural MSM.I use this with all of my animals - dogs, cats, horses - and with my human family.
Ingredients: Homeopathic preparation of Calendula (30C), Ruta Grav (200C), Symphytum (1M), and Arnica (1M)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, 13% alcohol preparation
Dispensed by pump: 4 pumps = 0.5ml
For use in Dogs and Cats
Origin: Marigold, Calendula
- known as the greatest healing agent
- A first aid go to for abrasions, injuries
- indicated for soreness in the bones, tendons, joints and cartilage
- First aid treatment for sprains, injuries, strain, bruises bones, pulled ligaments.
- indicated for injuries to bones, cartilage, tendons and periosteum
- a first aid go to for abrasions, injuries
Origin: Relative of the common daisy
- first indicated remedy for trauma
- addresses old injuries as well
- a muscular tonic
- post surgical remedy
- addresses pain and inflammation