Adored Beast - Owies & Oopsies Topical SprayRegular price $29.99
Owies & Oopsies Topical Spray
A soothing topical spray for dogs and cats. Perfect for healing and soothing insect bites, hot spots, burns, wounds, skin abrasions. Can soothe itch and promote healthy skin.
**It is important to note that this is a different combination from the Yeasty Beast III in that it does NOT contain Apple Cider Vinegar. This means it is okay to use on open or raw skin. You would not want to use the Yeasty Beast III on anything open as it would sting considerably.
Ingredients: Green Tea, Hypericum, Hydrastis, Calendula, Equisetum, Witch Hazel
Dispensed by: Pump Spray
For use in Dogs and Cats
Ingredient | Origin | Therapeutic Effects
- known as the greatest healing agent
- a first aid go to for abrasions, injuries
- rich in antioxidants
- polyphenols, which are a class of bioflavinoids, have been shown to have antioxidant, anticancer, antibacterial, and antiviral properties
- catechins, which are antioxidants by nature, have also been shown to function as anti-inflammatory and anticancer agents
St John's Wort
- improves tissue regeneration in wounds
- used to tone and restore the health of the nerves
- deals with local inflammation
- treats skin conditions such as eczema, ringworm
- used on wounds and sores
- used on burns, wounds and sores
- stabilizes scar tissue
- naturally reduces acne, insect bites, blisters
- used for inflammation
Topical spray for dogs and cats.
Can be used on insect bites, hot spots, burns, wounds, skin abrasions.
Do not spray directly in eyes or mouth.
Can soothe itch and promote healthy skin.
Spray on affected area 2-3 times per day. Try to avoid having your pet lick the topical off before it gets a chance to soak in.
In chronic cases where symptoms do not begin to improve within 10 days, it is best to consult your veterinarian.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
Keep out of reach of children and animals for which this product is not intended.