Adored Beast - Yeasty Beast ProtocolRegular price $78.99
Yeasty Beast Protocol
Have you noticed brownish colouring around your dog's lips or paws, or brown gunk in her ears? It could be a yeast infection.
This complete protocol is the intelligent way to help get rid of yeast without dangerous yeast die-off. It's a safe and effective program of gentle herbs and homeopathic remedies.
The 3 product kit contains:
- Liver Tonic - 60ml
- Yeasty Beast - homeopathic combination 30ml
- Yeasty Beast - nutraceutical powder 69g
For use in dogs only.
3 Step Kit to Clear Up a Dog Yeast Infection
Liver Tonic Ingredients:
Mother tincture of Taraxacum Officinalis, Chelidonium majus, Carduus Marianus, Berberis
Inactive Ingredients: Organic Vegetable Gylcerine, Water
Yeasty Beast I Ingredients:
A homeopathic combination of:
- Sulphur 30x
- Berberis 12c
- Nux Vomica 12c
- Echinacea 12c
- Graphites 12c
Prepared in a 13% alcohol base
This combination is specifically designed to target SKIN and will help with itch, detox and toxin removal.
Yeasty Beast II Ingredients:
Enzyme Probiotic Blend, Pau d’arco, Caprylic Acid.
Not for use in CATS.
Enzyme Blend w/ single strain probiotic
S. Boulardii probiotic
Herbal - tree
Saturated Fatty Acid
Instruction for use:
The protocol contains detailed instructions to clear out a dog yeast infection following these simple steps:
- Change diet to eliminate as many starches, sugars and carbohydrates as possible - this will initiate the early stages of yeast starvation and eventually create a die-off.
- Introduce the Liver Tonic to help prepare the organs for detox of the yeast toxins.
- Introduce the Yeasty Beast I homeopathic combination - these ingredients will support skin and detox as well as the immune system.
- Introduce the Yeasty Beast II Powder - you would do this 2 hours before or after meals to allow the enzymes to work on the yeast instead of assisting with digestion.
This product is not for use on cats. Safe and effective use in pregnant animals or those intended for breeding has not been proven.
Once the yeast die off is complete, it is a good idea to move on to the Leaky Gut Protocol or at minimum add in Love Bugs to help increase and maintain the optimal level of beneficial gut flora to keep the yeast at bay.