Boiron - 30 CH - BryoniaRegular price $8.99
From the manufacturer:
Bryonia Dioica, also known as Bryonia Alba, is a commonly recommended homeopathic remedy for rheumatism. Common symptoms may include cold hands and feet; swollen, painful joints and muscles accompanied by severe or mild pain made worse by motion.
Benefits & Features:
- Non-drowsy; No known drug interactions
- For everyone ages 2 and up
- Quick-dissolving pellets
Keep under normal storage conditions.
Boiron’s Tubes (or Single medicines) are known and registered by their Latin name, resulting in a common international nomenclature. In Canada, they are available in varying dilutions and have no mention of a therapeutic indication. These medicines may be used in the framework of individualized treatment that might involve different pathologies and are based on the patient’s specific symptoms. They are generally recommended by health care professionals and information relevant to one’s symptoms can be researched with specialized books or articles.
Boiron’s Tubes Label Text
Even though we strictly limit the information provided on our tubes to the mandatory labelling requirements of the Natural Health Product Regulations, we realize that, due to the small printable area available on each of our tubes, the text may be difficult to read.
Adults, children and infants
Take 5 pellets, 3 times per day or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Dissolve one dose in a small amount of water before administration to children under 2.
Consult a health care professional if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Precise: The pellet-dispenser ensures that the exact dose of medicine is dispersed every time.
- Boiron tubes are known and registered by their Latin name, resulting in a common international nomemclature. In Canada, they are available in varying dilutions and have no mention of a therapeutic indication.
- This tube is recommended for adults, children and infants. This medicine comes in quick-dissolving pellet form.
- Hygienic: The dispenser cap avoids having to touch the pellets.
- Convenient: The tube is portable, making it perfect for treatment on the go.
* Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated