Furbabies - K9 Easy Joints Oral DropsRegular price $49.99
From the manufacturer:
K-9 EASY JOINT 50ml
Specifically formulated for K-9 Pain & Arthritis found in dogs
A combination of CBM and adaptogens that target pain and arthritis in dogs.
Our Cannabimimetic (CBM) Blend is our proprietary blend of plant compounds that hold the same medicinal effect as CBD but are not derived from Hemp or Cannabis.
Helps with pain associated with arthritis
Helps with inflammation
Helps alleviate discomfort associated with normal daily activity
Helps maintain flexibility and normal comfortable range of motion
Supports joints, cartilage, ligaments
Plant based, natural ingredients
Appropriate for dogs of all ages, breeds & sizes
CBM BLEND Contains:
- Cone Flower (Echinacea) – immune function, relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and have hormonal, antiviral, and antioxidant effects.
- Myrcene (from Mangos) Terpene: plant possesses anti-inflammatory, analgesic and sedative activities
- Tumeric: including arthritis, inflammation, digestive disorders, respiratory infections, allergies, liver disease, depression,
- Maca: muscle mass, energy and endurance. rich in vitamin B vitamins, C, and E. It provides plenty of calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and amino acids.
- Beta-Caryophyllene (West African Black Pepper) – Inflammation, Pain, Calming effect, activates a response in the CB2 (cannabinoid receptor) receptor in the body that deals with pain and other inflammatory pathways.
- Camelia Sinensis: anticancer, anti-oxidant, and antimicrobial activities,
- Frankincense: inflammation, respiratory, anticancer, anti-oxidant, gut health
Spirulina: Inflammation, antioxidant, omega-3&6, vitamins E, C, and B6, Anticancer.
Ashwagandha Root: Immune support, inflammation, pain relief, arthritis in felines.
Cordyceps: Tonifies lungs and kidneys
Lion's Mane: Cognitive, protective to cells
Shiitake: Improve energy levels and brain function, inflammation, immune system
Reishi: Adaptogenic/stress support
Turkey Tail: Immunomodulator - A source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties and antioxidants that help protect cells against the oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
K-9 Easy Joint Oral Drops can be placed directly into dogs mouth or placed on food or treats.
Please note that every animal has a "sweet spot" or an amount of the oil that best suits them. To determine this, we rely on the pet parents to monitor their fur babies for side effects and to know when the desired effect has been achieved. While you are increasing your dog through various levels, if you feel like they are doing better, you can stop increasing their dosage and stay at the level you feel is working the best.
Please note that if your animal has a sensitivity to MCT oil (fractionated coconut oil) or has issues with their pancreas, your animal may require different dosing instructions. While MCT oil is considered a safe/better alternative for animals with pancreatitis, if either of these statements is true for your animal, please Furbabies for more information.