Trophic - ManganeseRegular price $9.99
Trophic, by pre-chelating manganese with amino acids, relieves the body of this task. Manganese chelate provides better absorption (60% to 70%), bioavailability and tolerance than manganese salts. Trophic's patented Albion Manganese chelated with natural amino acids, provides superior biological activity or bioavailability and absorption. Manganese is a vital nutritional element, especially for the activation of enzymes. This essential micromineral is necessary throughout the body, from protein metabolism to brain function. High levels of manganese are found in the pancreas, pituitary glands and kidneys. In the body, Manganese promotes proper utilization of glucose, helps to improve memory and to reduce nervous irritability, as well as normal pancreas function and development. Minerals are poorly absorbed from the small intestine unless they are properly chelated with amino acids.
Manganese is required for the production of cartilage and synovial fluid, for energy production, proper bone growth, as well as for reproduction. It is vital for protein and fat
metabolism, healthy nerves, a healthy immune system as well as blood sugar regulation.
- Promotes the proper utilization of glucose
- Improves memory and reduces nervous irritability
- Supports normal pancreatic and central nervous system function
- Helps counter fatigue
- 5 mg Manganese (Manganese Bisglycinate)
- Take one caplet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, starch, corn, dairy, artificial colors, sugar, preservatives or animal products