Trophic - Liquid Vitamin ERegular price $19.99
- Used Internally As A Dietary Supplement Or Externally As A Skin Conditioner And Healing Agent For Cuts, Burns And Sores
- Help Minimize Scarring And Assists In The Healing Of Wounds
- Successfully Used In Treating Menopause, High Blood Pressure, Diseases Of The Liver, Kidney And Peptic Ulcers
- Increases The Body's Ability To Utilize Oxygen. Acts As An Antioxidant. Reported To Be The Anti-Aging Vitamin
- Each Drop Contains Approximately 12.5 IU Of Natural Vitamin E
- 1 ml contains Vitamin E (d'alpha tocopherol acetate).................340iu in a natural sunflower seed oil base.
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- An antioxidant that protects the fat in body tissues from oxidation
- An antioxidant that helps to fight and protect cells against the oxidative damage caused by free radicals
- 340 IU (227.8 mg) Vitamin E
- 1 drop = 7.37 mg / 11 IU
The Power of Vitamin E
As an antioxidant, Vitamin E is an essential ally against pollution, aging, toxins and other causes of free radical damage. It is a powerful antioxidant that helps ensure the stability and integrity of cellular tissues and prevents their damage from free radicals. It is well known for the prevention of cardiovascular disease because it decreases platelet aggregation, thus allowing the blood to flow more freely and bring oxygen to the tissues more easily. Vitamin E's antioxidant properties also help healthy cell growth. Cataracts are caused by free radical damage of the lens of the eye and therefore vitamin E can treat cataracts. Vitamin E is believed to be an anti-aging vitamin because as an antioxidant it protects the body against environmental pollutants other substances that and lead to aging. Vitamin E has been used to treat many conditions including infertility, PMS, fibrocystic breasts, anemia, Alzheimer's disease and atherosclerosis.
Scientific Research Supports Natural Vitamin E Supplementation
Vitamin E was discovered in 1922 and since then, hundreds of studies have been conducted to determine its health benefits and outline how it works in the body. Many of these studies indicate that Vitamin E can help prevent coronary heart disease, boost the immune system, reduce the risk of developing various disorders, including cataracts and macular degeneration and more.
What are Free Radicals?
Free radicals are highly reactive and unstable compounds created in the body during normal metabolic functions and also from our environment and unhealthy lifestyle choices. They react with certain chemicals in the body and interfere with cells ability to function optimally.
When a free radical enters your body, it is attracted to the cells that make up the different tissues of it just like a magnet to metal. It then bonds to parts of the cell, which causes it to deteriorate in a way similar to that which oxygen causes metal to rust. If the cell gets damaged enough, it dies. Worse yet, if the cell DNA is damaged and then the cell reproduces, it reproduces abnormally as a result. When this happens to our skin, we get wrinkles; when it happens to our oxygen carrying blood vessels, we get hardening of the arteries; when it happens to our joints, we get arthritis.
Antioxidants work by bonding with the free radical before it can bond to the cells of your body, thus neutralizing it. This now harmless substance is then deconstructed or merely excreted.